22 June 2007

What number am I on again?

Here's pair nine. My best pair ever, and I've been knitting socks for a long time. I used Regia Crazy Color on 2.25 mm bamboo needles. First time with bamboo, and first time using five needles. I like the length of the needles better, easier to transport; they're only 5 inches long. I can't wait for it to be cold again here in Texas, so I can wear these socks all the time. I LOVE THEM!!
These are a feather and fan pattern that I love and use often that I found in the book "Socks, Socks, Socks."
Next, I'll work on some from the toe up and see how they go.
I'm behind, and I don't care. If I don't get 52 done it won't make me a bad person. I've got so many other things to do. Don't hate me.
Lynn

1 comment:

Elysbeth said...

Somehow I think you will be in good company at the end of this. Personally I just came to the party for the eye candy.

Great socks, they will jazz up jeans nicely.