24 June 2007

Pairs Eight, Nine, and Ten

Pair 8 of 52
Maybe Opal? Knit from old, unlabeled stash.
I'm finding it very hard to slog away at plain stockinette these days when there are so many more interesting yarns and patterns with which to play...
Addi Turbo US#1 - magic loop
Started sometime in April, finshed 6/20/2007

Pair 9 of 52
Pattern: Monkey Well, actually maybe "Gorilla" -- I resized the pattern on these to fit my extra wide feet and not-so-slim ankles :-) But they're still monkeys at heart. Yarn is Fleece Artist Merino Socks in "Lily Pond."
Addi Lace needles US1 - magic loop.
Started: 06/15/2007Finished: 06/22/2007


Pair 10 of 52. Yeah!!!
These are from Zen String's Sock Club - June 2007. Yarn is Lotus Toes, a fingering-weight, 2-ply 100% superwash Bluefaced Leicester in the "Lily" colorway.

I'd been wanting to try out bfl for some time and was delighted when it arrived in this month's kit. Love the yarn's nice cushy yet scrunchy feel. Very easy to work with. The Perambulate pattern was fun too -- very easy and quick to knit as the leg length is quite short. I did 8 pattern repeats in both leg and heel flap. I'm sure I'll be knitting another pair of these.
Addi Lace needles US1 - magic loop.
Started: 06/21/2007Finished: 06/22/2007

No comments: