05 June 2007

Hi Everyone,

Long time no post, but I have been reading! I'm amazed at the amount of socks being cranked out. At this point, I have no idea how far behind I am with this KAL, but I'm not worried. I was shocked at the amount of socks I've see in my drawer now. After this KAL, I will definitly NOT need anymore for myself. So, here's what I've been up to:

Pair 5: Regia Crazy Colors. Size 1 KP circular. I had fun with these. Don't remember the stitch count, but do remember they were different for each sock. Each sock has a different toe and heel as well. One is regular short row, and the other is garter ridge short row. Both, feel great!



Pair 6: Infamous Monkeys by Cookie A. These socks were so dang addictive, they flew off my needles. Previously, I had said I would only knit 1 pair of Cookie socks a year. The Pomo's just drained so much energy out of me. I"m glad, I didn't listen to myself. These socks were easy, and fast to boot. KP 0 circular needles. Lorna Laces in Bittersweet

Equally infamous, I present you Jaywalkers. This is actually my 2nd time knitting these. My 1st pair was when I first started sock knitting. These fit me so well. I did the modified toe up version, on the 64st count. KP circs size 0, knit with LB Magic Stripes. These are definitly one of my fave socks.





Pair 8 is half way done, with the mate on the needles right now as we speak. Pair 9 keeps getting pushed back, because I refuse to cast on for the mate, as the 1st one took so much out of me. Whew this fun!

Necia



1 comment:

Jenneke said...

I really need to get on the monkey bandwagon!