02 April 2007

My knitting spot is occupied...

So I thought I'd intro myself here. I'm Lisa A and a certified sock knitting addict. My friend Nicole passed me the link for this knitalong, which is just my cup of tea. *grin*

I'm a sahm of a teen and a tween in the wilderness of Missouri with the goal to have only handknit socks in the drawers of my immediate family by the end of the year. As the tween is growing like a week, the teen is as picky as her father, and no one has small feet, I shall be quite busy meeting my goal.

I've counted the balls of sock yarn that I could see around my knitting spot, which took me to 16 pairs. There's more around, but it's in totes out of sight of the Spousal Unit so that complaints are kept to a minimum.

Right now on the needles I have a pair of Twinkletoes socks in Earth for the teen, a pair of garter rib socks in Regia Surf for a gift, and a pair of Welsh Country socks in Naturespun Sport that has also been claimed by the teen. I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that are being worked on and toted around.

Good luck, everyone!!

No comments: