30 April 2007

Final Pair this month - Glamour

Pair 10 of 52

Glamour

Introducing Glamour, from the KreativSockenListe SOM.

Yarn: Scarlet Letter from The Sweet Sheep, a merino tencil combination.
Needles: The first was knit on 2,00 mm Lantern Moon Sox Stix. Since it turned out to be a bit tight in the ankle, I knit that portion on 2,5 mm rosewood dps on the second sock.
Notions: Beads, 34 per sock.
Pattern Details: top down, provisional cast-on with hemmed top. One row of beads around the top. 4 lace panels of 17 stitches each for a total of 68 stitches.

I am taking a breath - since all the May Patterns for my KALs will be out in the morning.

-Holly

1 comment:

lexa said...

Beautiful socks! Pair 10!?! Way to go! I'm still on pair three, and they're only child's socks for my oldest! (I have been knitting other things, though. Soon got to concentrate on socks again!)