07 April 2007

A challenge but I am Up to It


My daughter, TeAntae, called me and said that she had joined the group and I should since I spent a lot of time getting her to take up sock knitting. Now I have a great excuse to go sock yarn crazy at the MD Sheep and Wool next month. I also spin and plan on picking up some super wash to spin for a few pairs of socks.
I have lots of pieces of sock yarn that is not shown here. Throwing the leftover yarn in the floor and just grabbing whatever to knit, gives you an opportunity to come up with wild color combinations that you would not normally do. I will tell you the story next time about what happened when I wore a pair of my multicolor socks on the job.
Just now, I closed my eyes, grabbed a ball from the pile and I am off to knit.
Louise

No comments: