22 March 2007

What FUN!

Many thanks Elizabeth for the "kick in the pants" idea for this! With the whole family wanting socks, I can always use any excuse that comes along to keep me on track to supply them. Have one pair going for a DIL and my rockinsockclub pair otn, and am trying my best to be patient (NOT an easy task for me!) waiting for the next pattern to be sent out for round 2 of Sock Madness. Should be emailed to us sometime in the next 4 1/2 hours. Pics are on the flickr group if y'all would like to take a peek...

SandyK here, married to "the spoiler", mom to a blended family of 10 and G'ma to 21 1/2 (#22 is due in July). Just hubby the spoiler and I here at home along with 3 cockers,3 humongous (10" plus) goldfish, 5 horses of our own and another coming "to board" sometime this next week.

If there's a needlecraft out there, I've most likely done it at some point over the last 50+ years. My mom and her mother started teaching me most of them around the age of 4 1/2. Neither knit, so I taught myself that one by diving in and going for it. Worked in a couple shops in the '80's in the Palm Springs area teaching and drafting custom patterns. Mostly knit for family and friends after that until the last year or two when I started doing shop samples for a shop in the San Diego area.
Starting last month, I recently started doing some design work again as well.

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone and making LOTS of socks!!

SandyK


No comments: