01 April 2008

I finished 33 out of 52 pairs.

I haven't downloaded the camera yet but pair 33 looks a lot like pair 32. I still have 2 pair on needles.

Later:

Here are pairs 32 (again) and 33.


Pair 32 looks different from the original photo because I found that one sock was longer than the other. since I already had pair 33 on the needles, I adjusted and got two pairs in the right sizes.

I had fun doing this. I learned a couple of new techniques like knitting a sock on two circular needles and later, knitting two socks on two circular needles. I might have been able to get more socks knitted, but I can't ride a bike and knit at the same time. Plus I knit two sweaters for the baby and a couple of hats, and worked on afghan blocks for charity, and taught a couple of friends to crochet and another to knit.

Good luck to everyone and maybe we'll meet again. I'm not sure if I'll sign up in June, but who knows.

No comments: