01 September 2007

Pairs 14 - 19



I am also behind. I have not had an opportunity to post recently as I have been busy with my family. I am trying to get back into the swing of things, so I am including a group picture of my most recent pairs:

Pair No. 14: Grasshopper Socks by Chrissy Gardiner in Walking on the Wild Tide Colorway from BMFA

Pair No. 15: Sailor’s Ribbing Sock pattern by Charlene Schurch More Sensational Knitted Socks in Biker Momma Colorway from Lola Schaefer Yarn

Pair No. 16: Cable Socks – Generic pattern in Baby Boy Colorway from Claudia Hand Painted Yarns

Pair No. 17: Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch in Teal Party Colorway from Claudia Hand Painted Yarns

18) Generic socks in stripe pattern in Baby Boy and Teal Party Colorway from Claudia Hand Painted Yarns

19) Undulating Rib Socks from Favorite Socks 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave in Java Colorway from Cherry Tree Hill D.K weight

Pair number 20 is currently on the needles and I hope to have them completed by the end of the weekend.

No comments: