16 September 2007

21 and 22!

This pair is Opal superwash made on US Size 3's. Pattern is basic 56 stitch, 56 rows. I was suffering a rotten cold, and this pattern was perfect for when one's brain is clogged. I was able to just knit on "auto pilot".

Still playing catch up, this is another pair of Zig Zags in Regia 6 fadig crazy. I had to "paste" a couple times to make the top of the legs and heels march. Once I started the two decrease of the second sock, I didn't care! I love ths pattern for the slightly heavier sock yarns. The texture does such scallop-typed things to the stripes, and the little eyelets add interest.
Currently on the needles is some merino wool in a colorway called, "Rocky Mountain Dusk" in Cookie A's popular Monkey pattern for Monkey Swap Three. I'm anxiously awaiting the yarn I selected from Little Knits for my sock pal. They are pretty speedy on delivery, so I think it will probably arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. Two other socks in progress are Socktopia's Eleanor in a rose/pink/rusty colorway, and Tofutsies in a mock cable. I've turned the heel on both, and should be steaming for the toes this evening.
I think I hear my sock yarns calling me!

No comments: