14 August 2007

Special Offer

Hi gang! Well, we're about 1/3 of the way through and I'm sure sooooome of you have started to see the back of your stash closet (if not the bottom - heaven forbid!). Anyway, I mentioned at the beginning of the month that I started my Etsy store, and I'm holding a blog contest over at my blog to get myself a banner. There's yarn, a sock bag and stitch markers hand-beaded by my mom involved, so if you're feeling artsy please stop on by.

Also, I would like to extend a coupon to my fellow Plungers for a little stash enrichment. Since I'm certainly so far behind I may never catch up, someone may as well benefit! If you see something you like at the shop, convo me and I'll send you an adjusted invoice for free shipping. I'm working hard to add stuff before the school semester begins, so check back often. :)

Cheers!
Tikabelle at Dye Trying

No comments: