03 April 2007

First pair finished!

Pair #1 for the 52-pair plunge is completed!



Project recap:
Stockinette socks, knitted on 72 stitches. 15 rows of K2P2 ribbing, 65 rows plain; 36 rows on 36 stitches for heel flap. Flap and gusset heel, 73 rows for foot, German Round toe - love this toe! The yarn is Claudia's Handpainted in Carousel, from The Loopy Ewe. Sock blockers from Chappywoman, and all Wendy's fault.

This is all I had left of the yarn when I finished:




Next up:
Another pair - either stockinette again, or possibly a k3 p1 ribbed leg I saw somewhere and liked. I reached into my bag of already-wound yarns and pulled out...



Cherry Tree Hill in Silver Streak. Casting on will now commence.


Caroline in NH
http://fiberarts.typepad.com

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love your multi-color socks, and the blockers are so cute, I need too get a set :)

Busymom said...

Very nice. Really like the colors.

Angie said...

These are lovely. I really like the colours.